Friday, February 10, 2012

Free E-Book Downloads!

Hey, all you who read my blog!

I'm spreading the awesome news about one of Mike Dellosso’s books! Scream (2009), is about a man named Mark Stone. Mark starts hearing blood curdling screams which seem to be personal alerts of terrible deaths. Mark begins to feel the responsibility of saving the next victim. I have yet to read this one but I’ve already downloaded it to my Kindle and can’t wait to start!

If you haven’t noticed already, there are links to three websites in the top right hand corner of my blog. Follow either one of those if you want a FREE e-book copy of Scream. It’s only for a little while, so I thought I’d give Dellosso a hand in getting the word out. Whether you have a Kindle, Nook, or just want the e-book to read, it’s all FREE!

Check it out while it’s still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment